We are the student ministry of Cedarcrest Church located in Acworth, GA. Across four counties – Cobb, Paulding, Bartow, and Cherokee – we have a student presence and would love to meet you & help you get connected.
Our heart for students at our church comes out of Psalm 92:12-15.
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, “The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
We want to see Middle School and High School students thriving in an authentic relationship with God while getting connected to the local church.
Our goal is to help take students on a spiritual journey as they follow Christ. We accomplish this by helping them engaging the four key words we live by – Encounter, Disciples, Serve, and Impact. As students engage with this four words, they will grow closer to God, have great relationships, and learn how to serve and lead in the church. We believe that students who are connected to a life-giving church and healthy relationships can follow Jesus for a lifetime, and they will use their gifts and passions to make an impact on earth.
Parents, thank you for checking out Cedarcrest Church. The Cedarcrest Student Team wants to come along side of your family to serve you by mentoring, discipling, leading, and helping your student take important next steps toward Jesus as they walk through their time in Middle School and High School. One of the best ways to keep up with all that is happening is signing up for our monthly e-newsletter.
always got it going on
events and trips
There’s a lot happening outside of Sunday. Check it out.
Can you tell that we are so excited because Cedarcrest Students is gathering after our brief break during this COVID Season?
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Cedarcrest Students spaces during and between services.
- All games, chairs, and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
- Every staff member and team member will be wearing a mask. Don’t worry, we’re smiling underneath, promise.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and student in Cedarcrest Students will have their temperature taken before checking-in to Cedarcrest Students. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Cedarcrest Team Members will help you at the check-in.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.