OUR VISION FOR CEDARCREST
We want to see Middle School and High School students thriving in an authentic relationship with God while getting connected to the local church.
Our heart for Students comes out of Psalm 92:12-15:
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, “The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
coming up in students
events and trips
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN CEDARCREST
We believe that students who are connected to a life-giving church and healthy relationships can follow Jesus for a lifetime, and they will use their gifts and passions to make an impact on earth.
We accomplish this by helping them engaging the four key words we live by – Encounter, Disciple, Serve, and Impact. As students engage with these four words, they will grow closer to God, have great relationships, and learn how to serve and lead in the church.
stay in the know
Can you tell that we are so excited because Cedarcrest Students is gathering after our brief break during this COVID Season?
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Cedarcrest Students spaces during and between services.
- All games, chairs, and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
- Every staff member and team member will be wearing a mask. Don’t worry, we’re smiling underneath, promise.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and student in Cedarcrest Students will have their temperature taken before checking-in to Cedarcrest Students. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Cedarcrest Team Members will help you at the check-in.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.