We are so excited to re-open Cedarcrest Kids!
Like our redesigned Sunday services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Cedarcrest Kids environment safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Cedarcrest Kids spaces during and between services.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member and team member will be wearing a mask. Don’t worry, we’re smiling underneath, promise.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and student in Cedarcrest Kids will have their temperature taken before checking-in to Cedarcrest Kids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Cedarcrest Team Members will help you at the check-in computers and handle any sign-in sheets for you.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Cedarcrest Kids safe, so please stay home and participate online (Weekly Essentials on our website!) if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
experience sundays at cedarcrest
NEW TO CEDARCREST?
On your first visit, plan to arrive about 10-15 minutes before the start of the service, and let our volunteers know you’re visiting when you arrive. They’ll walk you directly to our Children’s Desk where you’ll be registered, receive your child’s parent identification number, and be given a special gift just for your child!
Every child’s name tag is matched to a parent-identification number, every volunteer is screened with an interview and federal background check, and every hallway door is locked. During check out, you will show this security tag to your child’s teacher in order for your child to be released from the classroom.
it all starts here
infants to preschool
building on a firm foundation
Your elementary kids will learn that life with Jesus is fun! Through videos, skits, games, dynamic worship, and Biblical teaching, they will learn to grow in friendship and love with Jesus. Through small group discussion, kids learn how to apply what they learn. Kids will leave with a JAM (“Jesus and Me”) Time Sheet that will help them grow their relationship with Jesus during the week.
special needs at cedarcrest