Sundays 11am in the student building
Through our Middle School experience, we have uniquely designed an opportunity to help students develop genuine relationships with other middle school students, adult leaders, and experience the Gospel in a way that removes all barriers between them taking steps to becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus. Middle School Students can expect a welcoming and fun atmosphere full of games, teaching, worship, and LifeGroups that help them get connected to Cedarcrest Church.
- Doors open 15min before the service begins.
- Students gather to play games and connect with other students and leaders.
- Service begins with a game involving some or all students.
- From there, we transition to a worship experience.
- Out of our worship experience, we transition to a message and then LifeGroups.
We know that 1.5 hours a week just isn’t enough for a student do develop a relationship with a leader, their group, and ultimately God. While we cannot engage a student all 168 hours a week, we are going to make our best effort.
- LifeGroup leaders will be reaching out to and even hang out with the students in their groups throughout the week in a variety of mediums.
- Once a month, we will be offering Serving Opportunities.
- 3 times a year, we will have an over the top event.
- This Fall, although it will look different, we will have ELEVATION.
- There will be a unique Spring event.
- During the Summer, we have a specific Middle School Student Camp.
always got it going on
events and trips
There’s a lot happening outside of Sunday. Check it out.