Sundays 11am in the student building
Through our Middle School experience, we have uniquely designed an opportunity to help students develop genuine relationships with other middle school students, adult leaders, and experience the Gospel in a way that removes all barriers between them taking steps to becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus. Middle School Students can expect a welcoming and fun atmosphere full of games, teaching, worship, and LifeGroups that help them get connected to Cedarcrest Church.
- Before service, we have created a space for students to gather and play games with other students or leaders.
- Service begins at 11:30 and includes a game, worship, and a message.
- Within the message, we break for LifeGroup conversations in order to promote discussion and dive deeper into the topic.
We know that 1 hour a week just isn’t enough for a student do develop a relationship with a leader, their group, and ultimately God. While we cannot engage a student all 168 hours a week, we are going to make our best effort. Here’s How:
- LifeGroup leaders will be reaching out to and even hanging out with the students in their groups throughout the week in a variety of mediums.
- As a Church, we host Encounter Nights that we encourage our students to attend. We even host a pre-party 30 minutes before, specifically for students.
- During the Summer, we attend Passion Camp.
- During Fall and Spring, we host on-campus events that bring an exciting twist on what it looks like to follow Jesus. (Hint: It’s FUN!)
what’s going on in middle school