Sundays at 9:15 and 11am in the student building
Through our Middle School experience, we have uniquely designed an opportunity to help students develop genuine relationships with other middle school students, adult leaders, and experience the Gospel in a way that removes all barriers between them taking steps to becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus. Middle School Students can expect a welcoming and fun atmosphere full of games, teaching, worship, and LifeGroups that help them develop their relationship with Jesus.
- Before service, we have created a space for students to gather and play games with other students or leaders.
- Services begin at 9:15 and 11:00 AM and include a game, worship, and an engaging message.
- Within the message, we break for LifeGroup discussions in order to dive deeper into the topic.
- LifeGroup leaders will be reaching out to the students in their groups throughout the week.
- As a Church, we host Encounter Nights that we encourage our students to attend.
- During the Summer, we attend Student Camp.
- During Fall and Spring, we host on-campus events that bring an exciting twist on what it looks like to follow Jesus.
what’s going on in middle school