Sundays at 6 PM in the Student Building
- Every Sunday, from 6:00-8:00 PM, all of our High School students gather together to experience a night of worship, teaching, and games together. This is a great invite opportunity.
- During the Sunday Night Student Service, students will gather with their LifeGroups.
- LifeGroup leaders will be reaching out to and even hanging out with the students throughout the week in a variety of mediums.
- As a Church, we host Encounter Nights that we encourage our students to attend.
- During the Summer, we attend Student Camp.
- During Fall and Spring, we host on-campus events that bring an exciting twist on what it looks like to follow Jesus.
We believe students will experience all God has to offer when they connect in life-giving relationships.
LifeGroups provide connection to authentic discipleship, new friendships, and tons of fun. LifeGroups happen every week during the Worship Service on Sunday nights.
How to Find Your Group
Groups meet once a week in homes, on campuses, in restaurants, and other locations throughout the city.
- Visit the LifeGroup Directory – Open Now.
- Identify a few groups that interest you.We understand that you may need to experience a group before deciding if it is the right one for you, and that’s okay!
- Contact the leader or co-leader of the group for more information,or just show up at the next scheduled small group meeting. No registration is required to attend most groups.
- Commit to faithfully going to your small group throughout the semester.
How to Lead a LifeGroup
Leading a LifeGroup isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your LifeGroup successful through Leader Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily.
- Currently, all leaders must be at least one year removed from High School.
- Attend Small Group Leaders Training.
- Fill out a Leadership Application
what’s going on in high school