Sundays 4:30PM in the student building
- Once a month, from 4:30 to 6:00pm, all of our High School students gather together (Sunday Night Live) to experience a night of worship, teaching, and games TOGETHER. This is a great invite opportunity.
- On every other week:
- students will gather with their LifeGroup in places like coffee shops, homes, parks, basketball courts… you name, we might have it!
- For new students or students who are not apart of a LifeGroup, we will have a small gathering Sunday’s from 4:30 – 5:30pm. The hold goal is to get a student connected to another student and then into a LifeGroup.
We know that 1.5 hours a week just isn’t enough for a student do develop a relationship with a leader, their group, and ultimately God. While we cannot engage a student all 168 hours a week, we are going to make our best effort.
- LifeGroup leaders will be reaching out to and even hang out with the students in their groups throughout the week in a variety of mediums.
- Once a month, we will be offering Serving Opportunities.
- 3 times a year, we will have an over the top event.
- This Fall, although it will look different, we will have ELEVATION.
- There will be a unique Spring event.
- During the Summer, we have a specific Middle School Student Camp.
LifeGroups provide connection to authentic discipleship, new friendships, and tons of fun. We believe students will experience all God has to offer when they connect in life-giving relationships. The relationships developed in small groups will be a source of encouragement, prayer and support for students throughout the week.
Our free market system allows students to pick groups relevant to them. Groups meet once a week in homes, on campuses, in restaurants, and other locations throughout the city. Our fall LifeGroup semester begins the week of September 13.
How to Find Your Group
- Visit the LifeGroup Directory – Open Now.
- Identify a few groups that interest you.We understand that you may need to experience a group before deciding if it is the right one for you, and that’s okay!
- Contact the leader or co-leader of the group for more information,or just show up at the next scheduled small group meeting. No registration is required to attend most groups.
- Commit to faithfully going to your small group throughout the semester.
How to Lead a LifeGroup
Leading a LifeGroup isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your LifeGroup successful through Leader Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a LifeGroup leader you get to play an important role in that process.
- Currently, all leaders must be at least one year removed from High School.
- Attend Small Group Leaders Training.
- Fill out a Leadership Application
youth group live
High School students from Cobb, Paulding, Bartow, and Cherokee Counties gather together every once month (generally the first Sunday of the month) for Youth Night Live. This night is designed specifically to connect students to other students, LifeGroup Leaders, LifeGroups, and ultimately Jesus.
Every student will leave equipped and empowered to walk out their “next step” in their journey with Christ!
What to Expect
Youth Group Live is a worship experience for students like no other! Designed to help students connect with God and with each other, each month you will experience a different Youth Night Live theme that will encourage you in your walk with Jesus. From the lobby, to worship, to the message, and beyond, you will experience a fun and welcoming environment that is both inspiring and encouraging.
Although the service starts at 4:30pm, we encourage you to come early and hang out with us. We’d love to meet you and hang out with you! Also, feel free to invite as many friends as you like!
If it’s your first time at Youth Group Live, we promise not to embarrass you in any way. However, we would like to encourage you to locate a Cedarcrest Student Team Member when you arrive so that we can help orient you to the service.
Next Youth Group Live
always got it going on
events and trips
There’s a lot happening outside of Sunday. Check it out.