project christmas wish
Please call the church to see if meals are still available. 678-460-3500. If there is no answer, please leave a voice mail with your name and phone number. If available, meals will need to be picked up on Tuesday, November 24 between 6 and 8 p.m. This is the only pick up time available.”
If you are picking up your meal at the church our address is: 4600 Cobb Pkwy NW. Acworth, Georgia. We look forward to seeing you!
Cedarcrest Church will be providing Thanksgiving meals to families in need in our community through our program, Project Thanksgiving. Please complete all information carefully, we cannot guarantee your meal unless you provide all information as requested.
**Meals will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.**
- You will be able to select delivery or pick up for your meal at Cedarcrest Church. Deliveries will be made on Tuesday, November 24 between 6:00 – 8:00 pm ONLY. Delivery will NOT be available during any other time. If you are not home during your delivery time, or if you do not arrive for pick up at Cedarcrest Church by 7:30 pm, your gift will be offered to another family on our waiting list. Please schedule your evening accordingly, and call us at 678-460-3500 if you are running late for pickup.
- A few days after you sign up, you will receive a confirmation via email that your meal has been reserved. We do have a maximum number of requests that we can offer this year, so unless you receive an email confirmation, your meal is not confirmed.
- Each meal includes the following items: turkey, dressing, two sides, rolls, pumpkin pie and one gallon of sweet tea. Each meal feeds 4 – 6 people.
- We are limiting our gifts this year to one gift per household, unless you contact the church prior to November 22. Meals are available to residents of Acworth, Kennesaw, Dallas, Emerson, and Cartersville. We may not be able to serve families that are beyond a 20-mile radius of our location.
Please choose either to pick up your meal or have it delivered
- Pickup at Cedarcrest Church (curbside pickup available)
- Delivered to my house (Our volunteers will be adhering to CDC Guidelines for home deliveries.)
November 22, 2020 at midnight – deadline to register – at midnight, sign ups will no longer be accepted.
November 24, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Thanksgiving Meal deliveries and pick-ups will take place.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Sign up to deliver Thanksgiving meals to those in need in our community. This is a wonderful opportunity to serve local families.